1/25/2015

How To: Curl Set


I love a good curl set! I got to play with our wonderful salon coordinators hair one afternoon, so I decided to make its a how-to. 







The most important part of curling your hair is the products used. ColorProof is my favorite product line and I use it every single day. 



  • First, I shampooed the hair with ColorProof's ClearItUp Detox Shampoo. Then, conditioned with DeepQuench Moisture Masque. 
  • Before blowdrying, I applied equal parts CrazySmooth Extreme Shine Treatment Oil and PlushLocks Leave-in Smooth. 
  • I proceeded to curl the hair, prepping the hair with AllAround Hairspray, then set the individual curls with small metal clips. Allow to fully cool. 
  • After letting the curls down, I combed through them with my fingers and finished with HardCore Hairspray. 

The result is beautiful, bouncy curls that last all night! 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah from the pic, the curls are looking at their best. I so want to have similar curls but even after trying some of best best curling irons I am not able to get bouncy curls. Maybe I am not doing something right or my hair are too thin to have curls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please visit my other post on how to curl your hair:
      http://great-hair-days.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-outer-barrel-curls.html

      You will find other tips on how to curl your hair. If you have more questions, I would be happy to answer them!

      Delete
    2. This other post may help also:
      http://great-hair-days.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-vertical-curlswaves.html

      Delete